The pinhole spy camera known mostly as the gumstick cam but also the PI-Camcorder TinyTek Stick or just PI CamStick. There are many versions of this device or at least different cameras with the same shell and control layout.
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion 3.7V 360mA
- Battery Life: 1 – 2 hours
- Weight: 24g
- Dimensions: 73 x 20 x 11 mm
- use like a removable storage device
- MicroSD: 128MB – 8GB (depends on model)
Resolutions I’ve seen:
- 176 x 144 @ 15fps
- 320 x 240 @ 15fps
- 352 x 288 @ 15fps & 30fps
- 640 x 480 @ 15fps & 20fps & 30fps
- AVI (Motion JPEG/uncompressed PCM mono 24khz, maybe others)
- video/audio or video/photo
- some have webcam ability
- some have date/time timestamps
- some have builtin memory
Page 2 contains information regarding the camera I purchased from eBay seller goodgoods2009.
Page 3 has a transcript of the manual which came with mine.
Page 4 has video and photos taken with different versions of the device.